Thursday, June 8, 2017

Out Now!

Hey All,

Today is a great day! At least for me it is! In case you didn't notice I am very happy, and thrilled. My first book is now published! Squeal!

A Daughter's Fury is available here at Amazon.



Everyone has secrets. Who knew I had so many.
Battle scarred seventeen-year-old Alexandra is an orphan and runaway. She's been scouring the country hunting for her father’s killer. Approached by a man, spinning tales about Athena, the Greek Goddess, he claims Athena is her estranged mother. He tells her of a place that can hold off the attacks on her life. Out of desperation she agrees to go. While settling into the Sanctuary of the Heroes with new friends and her half siblings, another hero is found. Alex and two companions are sent to St. Louis. A city Alex swore never to step foot in again. Finding a hero in a big city is no easy task. Alex will make contact with old acquaintances for assistance along the quest. When the hero is found, new troubles arise. Alex must now enlist the help of her lost love to save the hero. With betrayal, hate, and love thick in the air, can the hero be saved? Will Alex ever learn the truth behind her father’s death? 



I have so many people to thank. To start off; thank you Heavenly Father for very thing. You gave me something to keep my mind busy in a time of struggle and evolved into a career, thank you. Mom, you always believed in me. You helped me create my characters. Thank you. To my friend who read very crummy draft and never said a bad word. You never said anything to doubt me. That's means more than she knows.
I couldn't have done this, any of this without them. 

Sincerely,
Raelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cover

Hey all, I would like to introduce the new cover for A Daughter's Fury. Everyone has secrets. Who knew I had so many. Battle scar...